How do I add an online course?
- If you are already registered in a course and want to add another course in the same term – or if you have taken courses in the past and have an active SOLUS account, login to SOLUS and register online for the course.
- Remember to contact the Campus Bookstore to order the textbooks. Students residing overseas should take into account the longer transit time for course materials.
- Please add any courses and request course materials well before the deadline dates.
How do I drop an online course?
- You may drop an online course on SOLUS.
- Failure to submit assignments does not constitute withdrawal from the course, and doing so without officially dropping the course will result in your instructor assigning you a failing grade.